Eliet Minor 4S shredder
£1,699.00 – £1,829.00 + VAT
With an Eliet shredder you can process all kinds of green waste in one go – so not only the branches and twigs. That means you don’t have to sort the waste first. The patented ELIET technology offers a spacious multi-bladed shredder chamber that eagerly pulls in even the most irregular types of green waste through a single, wide central feed hopper.
With an Eliet shredder you can process all kinds of green waste in one go - so not only the branches and twigs. That means you don't have to sort the waste first. The patented ELIET technology offers a spacious multi-bladed shredder chamber that eagerly pulls in even the most irregular types of green waste through a single, wide central feed hopper. The latest ELIET 4S shredders are equipped with a Turbo Discharge system - a suction turbine creating a kind of vacuum effect that sucks the green waste into the shredder and then blows the shreds out through a rotating blow chute. The permanent air flow of the turbo generator constantly cleans the system; so that clogging is virtually impossible. The cutting process, which follows the chopping principle, fiercely bruises and frays the cuttings. The resulting ELIET BioTech chips have a favourable fibre structure that breaks down faster. BioTech chips either contribute to improving your composting system or can be used as filling material for your garden borders. The ELIET MINOR 4S smoothly combines a wide hopper for various types of waste with compactness and ease of use. Above all, waste is processed in an extremely safe manner. This is because the machine has a dedicated safety screen, a steel safety shield and a heavy-duty debris flap.
* Robust frame - when you take your first look at the ELIET MINOR, you will realize that this machine is designed to cope with rough handling. You do not have to have any concerns about the durability of the thick sheet steel frame
* Wide-in-feed - the black feed hopper guides the garden waste with wide branches into the chipper. Everything disappears behind the metal safety screen. Provided that the feed-in funnel does not become narrower, all branches continue to be fed in before being placed at the mercy of the blades
* Blade shaft - if you remove the sieve screen from the machine, you will be confronted by the blade shaft with its twelve razor-sharp blades. The rotor with two bearing blocks is mounted in the shredding chamber. You will immediately note from the construction of this cutting device that this chipper will have no trouble at all in dealing with a lot of thick branches being fed in
* Large wheels - large wheels are a true comfort, in particular, when the chipper needs to be driven over unpaved paths or uneven lawns. The machine virtually does not have to be lifted in the transportation position thanks to the excellent distribution of weight, which makes it extremely easy to drive the machine all the way down any garden
* Belt drive - the blade shaft of the Minor has double bearings and is belt driven. This construction places the Minor in a class of its own in comparison with the smaller ELIET chippers. The separate rotor bearings enhance the durability of the chipper. Moreover, this construction is better equipped when it is subjected to heavy duty cycles. The transmission also absorbs the dynamic forces and increases the drive torque to be blade shaft
Engine (hp) 6.5
Sound level (dB) 109
Cutting system Reversible blades
Cutting diameter (mm) 45
Weight (kg) 92