Everything comes down to the weight and performance of the trousers, with strong and light Dyneema, Kevlar we can ensure light and durable chainsaw pants. To increase the comfort of the pants we've included zipped air vents and shaped knees. All this makes the pro pants lightweight, comfortable, breathable, pant for these working on the grounds and climbing. These technical trousers have a tighter fit, however, the size can be adjusted by the Velcro side adjusters. The AT4060 is a Type A trouser (saw protection to the front of the legs only) and the protection is rated to Class 1 (20 m/s).
- Reinforced seams at high tension areas: Stronger build for longer lasting trousers
- Kevlar reinforcement at lower leg: Resistance to abrasion
- Downward facing Pocket Zips: Compatible when wearing a climbing harness
- The reinforced lining around ankle: Reduces wear from brash and saw bars
- Zipped Cargo and phone pockets: Keeps shavings and dust out.
- Velcro side adjusters: Adjust the waist size to suit
- Elasticated boot lace fastener: Reduces sawdust ingress into boots
- Air Vents: Zipped air vent located on the back of the leg, to help reduce the temperature of the trousers while working