This product is no longer in stock
Toro 74874 Zero Turn Tractor
This 122cm / 48" deck mower features a bull-nose bumper, a Toro 708cc V twin 24.5hp Engine, and a heavy-duty frame. Built to last, and designed for user comfort, the ZX4800 features a contoured 18" extra tall seat with armrests. In addition, Toro’s cutting technology always gives your lawn a superior quality of cut.
122 cm Fabricated Deck
For an aggressive deck built to handle tough cutting conditions yet provide a truly superior quality of cut, Toro’s 11.4 cm deep, fully welded, fabricated deck is up to the challenge. The leading edge of the deck is reinforced with a Toro "Bull-Nose" commercial style bumper. Three anti-scalp wheels in front and two anti-scalp skids in the back help the deck float over rough terrain. Create your own natural fertiliser by adding a Recycling® Kit or make garden clean-up a snap with an optional Twin Bagging system.
Fully Tubular Frame
A 3.8 cm x 7.6 cm fully tubular frame forms the rock solid foundation for the rest of the mower. The large continous frame tubes have seamless sides with no welded joints which provides maximum strength.
3-Year/240 Hour Limited Warranty*
The new TITAN Z is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for three years or 240 hours.
Contoured 45.7 cm Extra Tall with Slide
The premium seating system on the TITAN is truly a leader in comfort. The extra thick seat foam is contoured to envelope the operator in comfort and help hold you in place when traversing rough terrain. The seat is further cushioned by a unique adjustable seat spring suspension allowing you to have anywhere from 2 to 5 springs underneath the seat to give you customised support. A 10.2 cm seat slide is adjustable while seated to help give you just the right fit. Adjustable armrests and retractable seat belt come standard.
The ZT2800 hydrostatic transmission has an internal, maintenance-free brake; a guarded, spin-on filter; and is significantly easier to maintain versus a wheel pump and motor system. Plus, the ZT2800 has fewer leak points by design so homeowners can be confident their machine’s drive system is virtually bullet proof.
– Deck Lift Pedal
Allows you to lift the mowing deck when changing the height of cut position and easily raise the mowing deck while mowing to avoid scalping.
20" x 8" (51 cm x 20 cm) Rear Tyres
These large tyres provide a smoother ride over rough terrain than smaller diameter tires. The special tread provides the right mix of traction and reduced turf tear.
Removable Floor Pan
Removal of the floor pan allows you easy access to the top of the deck for cleaning off grass clippings. The floor pan is also pierced to give it a textured grip and natural drain holes.
Smooth Front Tyres
Professional landscape contractors know that smooth tyres reduce turf wear and improve manoeuvrability.
This guard protects the engine on the sides and rear from objects that might damage your engine.
• Engine - Toro 708cc V twin 24.5hp Engine
• Fuel Capacity - 19 litres
• Cutting Width - 122 cm
• Anti-Scalp Wheels - 3
• Armrests - Standard, Adjustable
• Cup Holder - Standard
• Deck Design - 10-gauge fabricated w/ bull-nose bumper
• Discharge Chute - Moulded Rubber
• Engine Construction - Forced Air-Cooled V-twin 4-cycle Vertical Shaft OHV
• Height - 187,7 cm
• Height of Cut - 38-114 mm
• Number of Blades - 3
• Hour Meter - Standard
• Hydraulic Dampeners - Standard
• Length - 206,2 cm
• Lighting - Optional dual headlights
• Mulching - Optional (Recycler Mulching Kit)
• Rear Collector Capacity - Optional - 227 L
• Seat - Contoured 18" (46 cm) Extra Tall w/Slide; Adjustable Seat Spring Suspension
• Spindle Housing - 2.54 cm Shaft
• Steering Controls - Dual Comfort Grip levers with hydraulic dampers
• Tyres - 33cm x 13cm Smooth (Front) 56cm x 25cm - 25cm (Rear)
• Transmission - Hydro-Gear ZT2800® w/ charge pumps
• Washout Port - 2 Standard
• Weight - 329 kg
• Warranty - 3 Year Limited or 240 hrs
• Width - 156,7 cm
No customer reviews for the moment.