Eliet Lawn Edger KS 300 Pro
£1,250.00 + VAT
The ELIET KS 300 PRO not only has the largest edger blade (300 mm) currently on the market, but this machine is also particularly comfortable to work with. Thanks to the height adjustability to 7 different positions, the operator can always adjust the handlebar to the ideal height and give themselves sufficient leg room.
The ELIET KS 300 PRO not only has the largest edger blade (300 mm) currently on the market, but this machine is also particularly comfortable to work with. Thanks to the height adjustability to 7 different positions, the operator can always adjust the handlebar to the ideal height and give themselves sufficient leg room. The purpose built rubber cover over the blade stops any stones being thrown up at the operator. A clean cut is only possible when you use a sharp knife blade to cut through the blade of grass at high speed. The design of the edge cutter is therefore based on these two basic characteristics. The machine turns a blade that is as hard as steel and has a sharp cutting edge at approximately 2550 rpm. Unlike the nylon line in a trivial grass trimmer, the ELIET edge cutter causes minimal damage when it cuts neatly through each blade of grass. The ELIET KS 300 Pro boasts the largest cutting blade on the market. This offers a number of benefits: greater active working depth, cleaner cut via higher blade speed as well as 20% longer blade life.
* Robust frame - so that any play in bolt fastenings is eliminated
* 300 mm blade diameter - the ELIET KS 300 PRO has the largest blade on the market. This has the following advantages: greater active working depth, cleaner cut via higher blade speed as well as 20% longer blade life
* Operating the vibration damped handlebar - the blade drive automatically engages as soon as the depth control is selected. You can use an ergonomically located lever on the handlebar to adjust the blade depth to a number of positions. The soft foam rubber covering the handles aids operator comfort while a vibration free handle makes it easy to work longer hours
* Adjustable angle - the angle of the blades can also be adjusted. Hence the ability to cut away excess grass without damaging the structure of lawn edges. In addition to vertically, the machine can also cut at 25° and 45°
* Rubber blade guard + belt guard - the special shape protects the operator against mud and debris being thrown up. The rubber absorbs the impact of stones, which will reduce the noise level and increase safety. The free belt strand of the drive belt is covered to ensure safety
* Position of the front axle - the axle of the front wheel is aligned with the blade shaft. This means that the blade follows the curve that is made by the front wheel. The operator can thus follow the curves in the lawn much more accurately
* Large easy running high-quality wheels - the lawn edger has been equipped with large wheels. Thanks to the large double ball bearings and the wide rubber tread, the machine is stable and runs exceptionally easily. The ball bearings are screened off and, therefore, they are relatively unsusceptible to the effects of sand and dust
* Ergonomic height adjustment - with the 7 position adjustment, ELIET not only enable the handle to be set at the ergonomically correct height, but also provides plenty of leg room for walking
* Extra lubrication points - pivots and guides are fitted with lubrication points to guarantee smooth operation in dusty situations
* Wheel scraper - the rear wheels have wheel scrapers fitted. These keep the tread clean so that the machine is more stable producing a clean cut