This product is no longer in stock
If you are not an account customer, a card deposit payment will be needed when you hire this machine.
Where possible we will show the operator how to start and use the machines.
Collection and delivery should be made at the yard unless otherwise arranged
This Wire Layer uses a turning drill bit to cut a groove in the ground. The wire feeds into the groove. Less time is required for the grass to recover since the cut in the ground is very small.
The NT60 wire burier is the most manoeuvrable wire layer, enough to enable 180 degree U-turns without stopping the engine. It can be used for invisible pet fence wire, low voltage lighting wire and other thin/small wire applications around landscaping and flowerbeds.
Features and benefits:
* Drill design leaves smaller impact than conventional machines - fast grass healing
* Pivoting cutting head allows for tight, smooth turns, especially 90 degree turns required by robotic lawn mowers
* Weight (dry): 49kg
* Width of Wheelbase: Adjustable - 25, 27, 29 & 31cm.
* Max Cable Diameter: 3.4mm
* Max Cable Laying Capacity: 36 metres per minute / 2160 metres per hour
No customer reviews for the moment.