The edge of your lawn is one of those hard to reach locations. In places where even the best mower comes up short you simply use the Eliet rolling lawn edger. One session with the Eliet KS 240, restores the situation to normal. The Eliet rolling lawn edger is a compact but nonetheless highly functional machine that excels at its job.
* Robust frame – ELIET opted for a robust welded frame so that any play in bolt fastenings is eliminated
* Steel cutting blade - a robust steel blade is required for heavy work. The blade has two sharp cutting edges so that it can cut easily and perfectly. The lawn edger cuts at a maximum depth of 80 mm
* Operating the handlebar - the blade drive automatically engages as soon as the depth adjustment is selected. You can use an ergonomically located lever on the handlebar to adjust the blade depth to a number of positions. The handlebar mounted dead man's handle is a passive protection device that prevents from accidentally placing your hands near to the blade
* Adjustable angle - the angle of the blades can also be adjusted. Hence the ability to cut away excess grass without damaging the structure of lawn edges
* Safety protection guard - the edger blade sometimes cuts through soil or alongside kerbs. The machine has a crescent-shaped protection guard fitted. An extra nylon deflector covers the gap between the machine and the ground in order to confine anything that is thrown up out of the ground. The ELIET lawn edger is thus a market leader in terms of safety
* Position of the front axle – the ELIET edger can be used perfectly to mow curves in creative lawns. To this end, the axle of the front wheel is aligned with the blade shaft. This means that the blade follows the curve that is made by the front wheel. The operator can thus follow the curves in the lawn much more accurately
* Large wheels - ELIET have ensured that the operator can concentrate entirely on cutting the lawn edge without distractions. The lawn edger is equipped with large wheels that run smoothly. The wheels rotate on roller bearings. These wheels have a wide tread, thus providing maximum stability; they are also able to withstand sandy and dusty conditions
* Height adjustable handlebar - the special shape of the handlebar ensures that the operator walks at an angle behind the machine so that he does not damage the lawn edge by walking over it in order to steer his machine in the correct direction. Operators who have a large build must also be able to adopt a comfortable work posture. To this end, ELIET have therefore equipped its lawn edger with a stepped height adjustable handlebar.
Ø 240mm (68NiCrMo3)
0º - 25º - 45º
1270 x 460 x 920mm
No customer reviews for the moment.
£ 1,794.00 Inc. VAT
£ 3,238.80 Inc. VAT
£ 1,210.80 Inc. VAT
£ 718.80 Inc. VAT
£ 81.60 Inc. VAT
£ 98.40 Inc. VAT
£ 194.40 Inc. VAT
£ 194.40 Inc. VAT
£ 170.40 Inc. VAT
£ 514.80 Inc. VAT
£ 1,630.80 Inc. VAT